| You Belong in the Baby Boomer Generation |
![]() You are optimistic, rebellious, and even a little self centered. You still believe that you will change the world. You detest authority and rules. Deep down, you're a non conformist. |
http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenerationdoyoubelonginquiz/">What Generation Do You Belong In?

4 comments:
Cool, you fit it good with me...I was born in 1957....
Hugs,
Julie
Fellow rebel!!
copy/paste from over at GGG's post:
I, apparently, belong in the Silent Generation:
You fit in best with people born between 1925 and 1942.
You are a person of high values and character.
Family, your country, loyalty, and hard work all important to you.
You are willing to do what's right, even when it's difficult.
though, when have I ever been silent? Oh, I think that one time in 1986.
Hip Hip Hoorah - I'm 1955, and I wouldnt want to prove your survey wrong. Funny little ditty.
Post a Comment