Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Current Temp: 47
Forecasted High: 52
Low: whatever...
Yes, I know my peeps on the East Coast are sweltering. I'm sorry. But. It's. J.u.n.e.
*sigh*
Time to dust off the sun lamp again... :)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
From the 90s in ATL....just now on board with the daily verse....enjoy the coolness -- and some really good coffee!! We do have our priorities, after all, huh! Thanks for the challenge.
I'm jealous, too! We've had record highs this past week. Today was much better, but still to hot for me. (mid 80's). I think 70 is the perfect temperature.
9 comments:
From the 90s in ATL....just now on board with the daily verse....enjoy the coolness -- and some really good coffee!! We do have our priorities, after all, huh! Thanks for the challenge.
We've been in the 90's this week. The black interior of my car is like 200 degrees inside of it when we go anywhere, so it FEELS much hotter.
ROFLMAO!!! Man, we haven't had a day in June yet that was under 97 degrees! And our hottest months are actually July - September!
I'm gonna get sick for sure when I get up your way here in a couple of weeks...
yes, I am JEALOUS.
I'm jealous, too! We've had record highs this past week. Today was much better, but still to hot for me. (mid 80's). I think 70 is the perfect temperature.
sticky hot here. sticky nasty hot. I am jealous of you AND triple G. Are you two getting together in your wonderful weathered city??
I would love to send you just a bit of our heat, not all of it mind you, 'cause I do love the heat (please don't shoot me)!
LOL
It hit 98 yesterday here!!!
:-)
Yep, I am east coaster...it's hot!!!
Hugs,
Post a Comment