Psalm 86:11 (NIV)
Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Mondays are such clean slates for me--I have a whole new week spread before me, full of decisions to be made, and actions to be taken. It's a bit daunting, actually, so I'm more than thankful that I have the ultimate Teacher, Master, and Guide at my side and in my heart.
I pray, my friends, that you will have a wonderful week. This VADIJ has been such a blessing to me. Not only is God speaking through His word, He's touching me through yours, as well.
Lord, I pray that Your truth would lead my words and actions today. Today is all I dare pray for, Lord, as You know I'll have enough to repent for by this evening. :) Still, each day I choose to abide in you, I feel one day closer to knowing You better and I'm so grateful for that! Thank You for these bloggers who are Your saints, as well. Give us all the courage to be Your ambassadors, whether in good times or in chains. In Jesus' name. Amen.
8 comments:
Amen! I want to find God in the midst of any moment (good or bad)!
Amen! From me too! Your prayers resonate in my heart- thank you for being faithful to do this little project... I am blessed beyond blessed to make this a part of my little quiet time each morning!
Wonderful post and wonderful verse. I use to be one who didn't like Mondays...probably because I was in "here we go again" mode. NOW...Mondays are pretty cool. Like you said, a new slate. Thanks for your encouraging words. Have an awesomely blessed day, my friend!
That's a refreshing way to look at Mondays. Praying God will guide my steps today.
I love you, your prayers touch my heart.
What encouraging words and beautiful verse. I hope you have a wonderful week!
i have had such a neat time doing this verse a day w/ you. thanks for such a great idea!
I so want to be you when I grow up.
Post a Comment