Hi,
Some of you are doing the verse a day game. I'm loving popping in to see your verses and glean your insights. I wanted to give a special shout out to God's Guitar Girl, over at One More Thing. This woman holds a title few of us would envy: young widow. with small children. Yet, she's also a daughter of Christ. Someone who humbles me with her insight on every visit to her blog. She took these verses and ran with them yesterday or the day before. And I just wanted to invite you to her blog to see...and taste...and be blessed.
4 comments:
Thank you for the shout out!!! Luv it!!! And BTW, I did figure out how to make a link out of your graphic!
Kudos to you, though, for holding our feet to the fire and helping us all commit to getting back into the Word more regularly.
Smooches!
Thanks for sharing the link, that was beautiful.
I love Ms. GGG myself! reading her blog is like eating a gormet meal- enjoyable and nourishing!
A huge thank you, Gretchen, for leading me to her blog. I was stunned when I saw my blog in her sidebar. How is it she knows me and I didn't know her at all until you did this post.
What an amazing blog. What an amazing writer she is. I could sit and read through her archives until the sun goes down tonight.
So thank you. You can bet she's in my blogline subscriptions now.
Post a Comment