
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Lately, it seems like there's a lot of people dying. Either in my church or in blogland, or maybe I hear of death from the news...Whatever the reason, it's on my mind. Also, there seems to be a lot of sadness or illness in my sphere of the world lately.
If you're of a mind, I'd ask you to pray for my bloggy friend Denise whose brother just passed away (unexpectedly) as a result of diabetes--the same disease that challenges her. Also, my little friend Annie isn't doing so well. She's 5, and would prefer to run around being a princess, rather than suffering seizures and lethargy from a brain injury she suffered about 18 months ago.
Thank You Jesus, that this verse is one of TRUTH and HOPE. Two things lacking in our culture at times. Thank You for keeping me focused on a future with You. I pray your healing and comfort on Annie and her family, and Denise. Thank You for being my soft spot on which to land--over and over again.
3 comments:
A great verse....I look forward to the day that heaven is unfolded before us and our tears are no more.
It seems like alot of people are having sadness, grief, mourning in their lives....
Jesus come...
Hugs to you, Gretchen!
Julie
Even so, come Lord Jesus! I've had a lot of this type thing on my mind lately. Think that might be today's bloggy verse...
Sometimes this verse is all that stands between me and the pit of despair. I've been observing a lot of sadness around me, and it keeps threatening to pull me down. then, this verse. it's so beautiful... thanks for sharing it again. i actually needed it this very day
Post a Comment