Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Thank You Lord, for Your goodness and grace, which blessed me with this life to love 10 years ago today. Today, I celebrate Drama Girl. I celebrate her feisty, silly, imaginative, creative, cuddle-bunny, faith-filled self. I am humbled by her faith in You. I am her parent, and as such, it is my job to steward and to discipline (teach) an abiding love of and for You. What a blessing, Dear God, that You bring me closer to an abiding love and knowledge of You through her. You are amazing. Thank You for this opportunity, Lord, to see the Creator of the universe through the eyes of this child. I pray Your protection, guidance, and grace upon her now and forever. In Jesus' name. Amen.

13 comments:
what a great way to start your bday...at that donut, mmmm! happy bday to your sweet girl. so true that "his faithfulness continues through all generations".
Oh, happy birthday to that sweet girl! May you be a blessing to one another today and always!
The breakfast in bed is way FUN!
Such a sweet prayer and blessing for your daughter. Happy Birthday Drama Girl!!! May your year be filled with joy!!!
Seeing that picture reminded me of how my parents would give me breakfast in bed on my birthdays. I am sure you made her feel very special this morning!
Happy birthday to your precious girl!
Man does she look like her mother or what???
Happy birthday to your sweet drama girl. I have a drama girl too...who turns 11 in a few weeks.
Hope her day was special!
Hugs,
Julie
She's got her mama's gorgeous smile--Happy birthday to your sweet girl
What a cutie! And yes, looks just like you. Hard to believe how fast they go from learning how to walk to walking the stage at graduation, *sniff, sniff*!!
happy, happy birthday to that sweet girl, may she forever know the blessing of a loving savior and an awesome God.
Happy Birthday Drama Girl
Jen
Happy Birthday to your precious drama girl. May God bless her all the days of her life.
Awww, breakfast in bed? How cool is that? You're such a good mom!
Happy Birthday, Drama Girl!
Thank you for letting us in on your prayers. And happy Birthday to your little one!
She is her mama's daughter in looks and deeds! I love your praise. Heck, I love all your prayers.
Happy late birthday!!
Post a Comment