Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Though my life is filled with countless blessings, there are moments when I am so weary of this issue or that person. Anyone feel me? Isn't it great comfort to know that we are not alone, and as soon as we turn our struggles over to the Lord, He raises us out of the mire, and we soar on His wings. May all of you soar today, friends.
Lord, thank You for Your depth of love for me. Thank You for my struggles and weaknesses, so that You may be glorified and give victory over times of trouble, pain, and weariness. Thank You for Your strength, Your grace, and Your eternal hope. In Jesus' name. Amen.

9 comments:
"those who HOPE in the Lord"...i need that phrase reminded to me often. its so easy to be that tired and weary person and let it consume me.
awesome verse...i loved it!
Yep...I grow weary of the same ole, same ole stuff.
Thanks for a good word, and the reminder that there is HOPE and REST.
You have such a beautiful heart
victory over weariness, huh?
totally claiming it.
totally.
I pray that you will always soar my sweet friend, love you.
You keep picking my favorite verses. : )
The hard part for me is parting with my books...what if I want to read them again?????
I'll be considering it....
Hugs,
Julie
Hope seems to be a theme in the verse a day these days. Thank You Lord that You have given it to me!
I like how you write our your prayers in posts and comments - love seeing your heart. Is. 40:31 has been MY VERSE since high school - I love God's promise in it.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.
Looooove that verse. Always have. Yes, I grow weary, too. But I'm aimin' to soar!
Post a Comment