Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jeremiah 9:23-24 (NIV)

This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, buth let him who boasts boast about this: theat he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight, " declares the LORD.

Another way of saying: "Get over yourself--it's about knowing and glorifying Me because I am the great I Am, and I am amazing and love you like no other. Love, God."

Mkay...I'm good with that. In fact. Thank You Jesus for that! Blessings Dear Friends.


4 comments:

Denise said...

You are so awesome, love you.

Jenster said...

I love "...I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth..."

Sometimes I just sit and think about these characteristics and how thankful I am for them even though I can't quite grasp it all.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Can I just say I'm loving your verse a day. You should keep it going into July.

His Girl said...

love the way you rephrased this...

awesome gretchenism