Friday, June 6, 2008

Look, Looky Here! Look What I Got!

Isn't this the sweetest button? Thank you, His Girl, for thinking of me and for blessing my socks off! I love the colors and the graphics are so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And please, feel free to take my (look how possessive I've become already) button and use it if you'd like if you're joining me in the Verse A Day in June challenge.

Bonus verse: I often say this priestly blessing over my children as they leave for school or practice or whatever it is that takes them from me these days.


Numbers 6:24-26 (NIV)


' "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." '

8 comments:

Growin' with it said...

i'm coming over from his girl's and i love this idea. hope you don't mind if i hop on the verse wagon!?

i especially loved the one you pray over your kids. beautiful!

Denise said...

Awesome verse, and such a cute button.

His Girl said...

*aw, shucks*

I am so excited to have another excuse to search the scriptures for sharing with others daily! June is shaping up to be a fun month!

ps- that T is driving me crazy. I sent you a replacement button ;)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Awesome button and I love your new site.

Nise' said...

Hello, I am so glad that I found you! I had your other blog in my favorites and when I went to "visit" you were gone! Blond me took a few days to figure out the check your profile. Cute button. Love todays verse as a blessing over our children. When my kids got older, all I could get out as they were racing out the door was "remember who you are and who you represent". I still say it to them!

Andrea Frazer said...

Another site. As long as I can still find you, I approve. You can now sleep with my blessing.

Jenster said...

Beautiful button (I'm so stealing it) and even more beautiful verse.

Unknown said...

Gotta question for you techy types:

How can I make this button link directly to all of my posts that fall under this category??? I was thinking of putting this button on my sidebar and having it link to all applicable posts...

Ver' niiice, ver' niiice!!