Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Time for Thanksgiving: Day 9

He's sooo fine!  Day 9.



At the risk of sounding snooty or untruthful, I have to say, I have the best husband ever.  I just do. I  have known this man since well before I could drive (some might say I still can't drive, right, Sus?), and we're 21 and 1/2 years into our version of wedded bliss.  Our marriage isn't perfect, but God is, and He has been so gracious to us.  I am so thankful for a man who loves me inspite of my mouth.  Who puts up with petulance on rare occasion, and who always makes me feel pretty.  He's my best friend, the smartest person I know, and one of the most elegantly principled people I've ever met.

I know I don't deserve him, or our marriage, or our amazing children.  I stand in awe at all I've been given.   Thank You, Jesus, for my husband.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andrea Frazer said...

awe, congrats! he is a cutie and so are you.

Unknown said...

"Look at the bunny!!!"

Sorry, flashback.

21+ years! That really is a gift to be grateful for!

xox