Today, I give thanks for my hearing. Though I tend to have verrrry sensitive hearing, my ears have been witness to so many incredible sounds. Here are a few:
- My "Susan Sings Sesame Street" album from when I was wee
- "I love you" from my parents, husband, children, and friends
- "Will you marry me?"
- First words from my babies.
- Laughter
- M.U.S.I.C! Have been a music lover since I could listen, I think.
- Distant, rolling thunder
- Big ol' jet airliner taking off and landing
- Waves crashing on the beach
- Tone of voice--knowing when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em
- The sweet slumber of my peeps.
- Language...I'm a wordy mcwordster. Lurve the spoken word, as well as the written word. And I tend to be a "words of affirmation love language" girl. Shocker. :)
- The middle of the night chime of a text message, telling me that my husband made it to China safely
2 comments:
What an absolutely beautiful post. X o
Elequently said! Love you, I am thankful I am on the receiving end of hearing your sweet encouraging and loving words! Have an amazing day my friend!
Post a Comment