Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Time for Thanksgiving: Day 8

Oh, great!  Day 8.

Not to be too predictable, but I do have another family member worth a day's thankfulness:  my son.


Again, God out-did Himself in the amazing department.  I'm so thankful for the close relationship I have with my son.  He's:
  • tenderhearted
  • funny as all get-out
  • educable in the hygeine department--"Stay on target!  Stay on target!"
  • a gamer, extraordinaire
  • taller than me, and most of humanity.  6'4.5" and growing
  • forgiving
  • so very sweet and compassionate to animals, especially dogs
  • a champion macaroni and cheese and peanut butter and honey sandwich eater
  • a lover of Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Rush, and a host of other classic rock artists 
  • as logical as Spock
In short...he's all I could ever hope for and more.  I'm so proud of him, and so blessed to be his mom.


Photobucket

No comments: