I'm thankful
"Well, normally, I'm a gum chewer..." (Violette Beauregard)
These two are my favorites:
Big Red was my first love. Does it surprise you that I love Atomic Fireballs, too? Evidently, happiness for me during my childhood was a raw and festering tongue after indulging (constantly) in either Big Red or Atomic Fire Balls. Is it fireball? or fire ball? Where was I?
Oh, yeah. Big Red. Love it. Have always loved it. Enjoy and appreciate the long-lasting flavor.
However, lately I have been chewing Extra Spearmint, or "Extra Green", as I like to call it. Extra Green is a common resident in the bowels of my purse.
Wait. That didn't sound very appetizing.
What I mean is that I have left my old, mouth-burning stand-by for a cool, refreshing, sugar-free gum...er...partner. I am thankful for Extra Green's help in giving me fresh breath.
But I'd like to thank all chewing gums for their help in focusing my mind during heavy traffic and test taking situations, and...during church. Not that our sermons are boring--I lurve our pastor! BUT...I'm a fidgeter. The gum keeps me quiet. And my mom rode me hard about keeping my gum in my mouth, so I don't pop it in church, either. Just quiet chewing.


3 comments:
Just be careful with the mint sister, not good for the vocal cords! Maybe you should smoke instead? LOL
Lurve Big Red. It reminds me of my Dad. :). It's his first choice too. You just gave me am idea for one of his stocking stuffers. Cheers to you for your first week of postings. XOXO
We are definitely sisters in this aspect! Though, I lean more towards the spearmint and its various brands...Stride, whatever that 5 brand is, Orbit, etc. :)
Post a Comment