Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Time for Thanksgiving: Day 3

Today, I am thankful for a sink which works well.  For about a year, we've had duct tape on our kitchen faucet because we are classy, classy people.  Yesterday, we engaged the services of a plumber to switch out our fixtures.  I know this is such a little thing.  And such a first world convenience.  But I do appreciate not being sprayed in the face whilst doing dishes. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are platernal. I have a black ceramic sink with a white plastic faucet handle because the renters who lived here before were too cheap to buy the matching one.

CJ said...

I know the feeling of being thankful for working plumbing. Like many things in life, it is taken for granted until we no longer have it. It's a great lesson in being thankful for the little things that quite often are not all that little!

Unknown said...

Lurve you.

I think this is a wonderful thing to be grateful for... although I have seen some pretty cool duct tape. You could have totally got some leopard print tape for a REAL classy look! ;)

Gretchen said...

Full Disclosure: the duct tape was turquoise. :)