Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Devotional Time




8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awwww...aren't dogs a wonderful blessing!

Denise said...

That is so sweet.

Jenster said...

Aw -- this makes me all happy down in my heart!

Cheryl Wray said...

Great picture!!

Barb said...

What a great picture, Gretchen. Love your smile, and that dog is beautiful!

His Girl said...

that looks fantastic. wanna come join you.

Tiffani said...

Gretchen, my friend,
your face is so sweet..lovin' your time with Jesus and the dogs...

they look like they are in hog,er, dog heaven and I STILL cannot believe that my Sugar Baby will have hair that long one day!!!!

What a sweet time together...I'm growing more and more in doggie love every day!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO sweet!!!

By the way, I'm sure you did this quite some time ago...but since I've been SUCH a slacker in the blog reading dept, I didn't notice until today. I LOVE your blog design. I'm about to change mine pretty soon too.

Hope you're doing well. I miss you!