Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To Do List

1. Repent for anger at husband.
2. Stop being mad at husband.
3. Forgive husband.
4. Find something nice to say to and about husband.
5. Say it.
6. Move on.
7. Stop being prideful and stubborn and pissy.
8. Repent for being prideful and stubborn and pissy.
9. Oh, and for selfishness, too.
10. Go Shopping!!!! Resist the urge to shop
11. Finish dinner prep.
12. Worship Team
13. Watch DVR'd American Idol.
14. Tuck kids in.
15. Cuddle with Big.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Tiffani said...

You are a work..girl! My own list could be very similar on certain days...hard to resist the urge to shop, I bet! It's salve, baby!

Glad that by the bottom of the list you have "cuddle" on there...so sweet!

Denise said...

I love your honest heart sweetie.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh no...I'm sorry for whatever happened to make you mad. Been there, done that...and will do that again.

Hang in there.

Mer

His Girl said...

heh, heh. great list. let us know how it works for ya.

Becky said...

Loved.this.list!

Your lists are always so honest. You rock.

Love what you've done to your blog to go with that snazzy new siggy.

Gretchen said...

BTW: I'm not mad any more.

Of course I'll wait a little while to share that with Big, but...

The shower is a mighty fine altar, I find. xxxooo

Sing4joy said...

busy busy!

Shanda said...

This is a classic! You have captured all of us on one day or another!

HUGS!

Jackie said...

I am very proud of you for posting your list here, because now that it's up, I know you're gonna do it! Sometimes it's a lot easier said than done...I so get that.

Love your comment about the shower making a good altar. :) Oh yes ma'am.

Girl Raised in the South said...

How can I not love someone who says 'pissy' on their post? I adore honesty. And how many of us have felt exactly like that, so the 'resonates with me' factor is off the chart.