Monday, January 12, 2009

Gladitude Monday-two word style

Hi,

I'm a bit pressed for time, but wanted to show some gladitude love. Realizing that more isn't always better, I thought I'd do it 2-word style. :) Feel free to join me if you wish. These are all things that have warmed my heart this week.

10. Girls' giggles.

9. Lap cuddles.

8. Golden Globes :)

7. Bass lessons * (more on this later-the guitar type, not the fish)

6. Choir song.

5. Luggage landing.

4. Nail painting.

3. Girlfriend visting.

2. Bible readin'.

1. Steaming coffee.

SDG!

12 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love this. Simple is great!!! (And that's a great list!)

Have a great day!

Cheryl Wray said...

I just realized I said "great" three times in my comment. Sheesh...

Denise said...

Awesome list.

Tiffani said...

Love the conciseness..still made me laugh..thanks for clarification on the "bass" thing.. lol!

I too enjoyed those golden globes!

Heather said...

Aww, I LOVE Gladitude Mondays! Especially the two-word edition!

I ran across your blog on BooMama.net, ya know, when I was stalking the comments section or something!

Anyway, good stuff. God Bless!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Very cute!!

His Girl said...

feeling like I should leave a two word comment.

hmmmm.

sadly, I am feeling wordier today.

awesome post!

John said...

Gretchen,

I always appreciate your comments over at the Shame.

Sorry it didn't work out for Meredith to see you a few weeks ago. But since we're creatures of eternity, I guess there's still time...

Grace,

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey again! LOL

Thanks for the "D" letter for inspiration. I'll post my list tomorrow...I had to post today about Delaney making her school softball team. (Much excitement!)

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Nice list. I agree with all.

Jenster said...

Loved EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Fun twist.

Love it.

More, please.

Like this.
Love you!

Bye Bye.