By God's infinite patience and grace, I had an historical moment:
To Do List1.
Repent for anger at husband.2.
Stop being mad at husband.3.
Forgive husband.4.
Find something nice to say to and about husband.5.
Say it. He is incredibly funny, sweet, and gentle. And he gets all my schtuff. 6.
Move on.7.
Stop being prideful and stubborn and pissy. FOR THE MOMENT. ;)
8.
Repent for being prideful and stubborn and pissy.9.
Oh, and for selfishness, too. Again, for the moment; continuous prayer required.
10.
Go Shopping!!!! Resist the urge to shop11.
Finish dinner prep.12.
Worship Team13.
Watch DVR'd American Idol. Um...switch to House14.
Tuck kids in.15.
Cuddle with Big.Today's to dos? 1. "Unplug" from PC
2. Attack Mt. Washmore
3. What's for Dinner? Turkey Enchiladas
4. Abba Time. Should be #1, but I'm busy being worldly again...sigh.
5. Give thanks for all that the day brings.
7 comments:
Be blessed, I love you.
Well, you certainly accomplished a lot yesterday! Good job, friend.
My list for today:
Phone call #1--you know about this one.
Phone call #2--my mom.
Dreading both.
Pray, please.
Praying for you.
Good girl! Great list!
I belly laughed at "Mt. Washmore"...
down here we have "Cotton Mountain" and "Mt. St. Laundry" my sister's and my token names for the PILE!
I love your attitude!!! Awesome!!
I am loving you more and more as I get to know you through your blog! Praying for you. God promises you that by honoring and obeying Him in front of your hubby that it will win him over to Christ. That is my prayer for you. Keep going!
SO impressed!!! Glory to God!
Post a Comment