Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today I'm Looking Forward To:

...breakfast and Bible study with a friend

...hairapy (!!!!)

...a high of 71 degrees (early summer weather, to be sure)

...organizing and purging a little more (the house, I mean.)

...American Idol

...and if I have time: a dvr'd episode of GH


Big doings around here. :) What are you looking forward to today or this week?




Photobucket

11 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, enjoy your day.

Diane Meyer said...

-Getting ready to run (jog-walk-whatever)
-washing two dirt encrusted, stinky horses
-watch AI tonight!

I had forgotten that it was on tonight. Thanks for reminding me. LOVE today!!!

Carpool Queen said...

I'm looking forward to 5:00 somewhere, getting past tomorrow, and a massage scheduled on Thursday.

Oh, and pig pickin' on Saturday. You may not know what that is, but I think you'd love it.

Tiffani said...

I am looking forward to TWO phone calls to come my way TODAY (please, Jesus)...

Mini-vaca/Wedding NEXT week and getting on a plane w/ my kiddos!!

I know you're enjoying this day and I'm soo excited for you!

OH, and seeing my man Adam Lambert rock it on AI tonight!

Cheryl Wray said...

Love your list!!

I'm also looking forward to:
* Sydney's game tonight
* American Idol (we DVR it while we're at the game,and it's the best way to watch it. Fast forward through all the nonsense.)
* Girls Night Out this weekend
* higher temps here too

What is GH (General Hospital is all I can think of :-)

Gretchen said...

GH is general hospital, cheryl. Guilty.

Barb said...

Hooray for getting your carpet installed (I've been doing a little catching up over here).

I'm looking forward to American Idol too and I'm loving having all the doors and windows open today because we're going to hit eighty degrees. I'm determined not to turn the a/c on yet. So what I love most about today is all the fresh air inside my house.

Loved seeing all your photos, especially the gorgeous tulips.

Angela Nazworth said...

Hairapy?// LOVE that!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I made it thru today and am looking forward to tomorrow.

Also looking forward to Gretchen getting on Twitter.

And really looking forward to Sunday afternoon. I have a lunch/movie date with ME, MYSELF, and I.

Anonymous said...

Hairipy! That is the best :)

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

I am looking forward to a mile jog every day, listing five things/day on Ebay, praying each day, having a positive attitude and finding joy in the little things. And wine. Wine helps.