I did, and then I commented to you over there. After I hit post, I wondered if that was not right. I'm still new to blogging and this is my first encounter with the "guest post." I hope I did it correctly.
I left a comment on the HIs Girl Post, but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. That was an awesome post, done in the best of Gretchen Style.
I came over from Mer's blog- because I know you are in the area. I read your tulip post, and I think we live about 45 minutes apart. We can drive to the tulips in about 20 minutes, and we can drive onto Whidbey in less than an hour. One of our favorite towns is Langley. You can find us there 2 weekends a month in the summer time.
13 comments:
Headed over there now, love you.
It was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing from your heart. And what a blessing this will be to those who may find themselves in a similiar spot.
Love your faith and your spirit.
Perfect post. You are an amazing wife and such a blessing to all who "know" you!
I did, and then I commented to you over there. After I hit post, I wondered if that was not right. I'm still new to blogging and this is my first encounter with the "guest post." I hope I did it correctly.
It was a great post. I'm proud of you.
Love your showgram, baby!
Came back over here to see if I commented in the right spot. :) Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us today! I'm praying right now for Big.
Here a comment, there a comment..everywhere a comment comment!!
Who minds, though? Not me!
So proud of you...love your heart, love you!
Great post over there today. Hugs.
You did great!
I left a comment on the HIs Girl Post, but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. That was an awesome post, done in the best of Gretchen Style.
You are a Proverbs 31 woman!
I came over from Mer's blog- because I know you are in the area.
I read your tulip post, and I think we live about 45 minutes apart. We can drive to the tulips in about 20 minutes, and we can drive onto Whidbey in less than an hour. One of our favorite towns is Langley. You can find us there 2 weekends a month in the summer time.
Just a quick note to thank you again for your guest post. It was better than I even imagined it could be!
Wonderful insight into something that needed so desperately to be said. thanks!
Post a Comment