Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is 40 Too Old for a Tantrum?

I just received word that.our.carpet.won't.be.here.for.another.week.
This means: No Easter brunch. And...tripping upon furniture for a bit longer.
Is this a tragedy of epic proportions? No.
But. Still.
It's a good thing I'm getting my new night guard, for teeth gnashing will commence shortly.




Photobucket

7 comments:

His Girl said...

Oh, that could be my total undoing. Sitting next to you and crying in my heart.

Denise said...

So sorry sweetie, love you.

Shanda said...

Look at the upside...more time to paint! ;) O.k. forget I said that...

Hang in there!!

Carpool Queen said...

Uh, no. I started to go down Shanda's path, but really, I say let 'er rip.

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry...I'm sure that is such a let down. Hope you have a blessed Easter anyway.

Tiffani said...

there's no such thing as "too old for a fit"...carry on..

Susie Q said...

Oh NO! But it will all be worth it when it is over. I swear! We have talked aboutr getting the living room carpet replaced with wood, eventually, and al I think about it having to move furniture! At one time I would have been tickled to get at it...now? Not so much. I al soooo lazy anymore! *laugh*

I laughed out loud when I saw your friend Shanda's comment! : )

Love,
Sue