Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2008-11-01 03:59:23 UTC
Congratulations to Amber! I have emailed you and can't wait to hear from you so I can get your package in the mail. Enjoy.
Thank you to everyone who played along.
Blessings!
8 comments:
Congrats to the winner.
Thank you so much ((hugs))
Congrats to Amber...I'll just freeze this winter...no biggie. ;)
Have a great weekend, my friend!
Congratulations to your winner, Gretchen. This reminded me of something I seriously cannot believe I forgot about.
Four years ago, when I first discovered fun fur and all the other specialty eyelash yarns that suddenly became available, I went on a scarf making frenzy. I actually sold quite a few of them at a salon here in Grand Junction. But I have a huge plastic bin under my bed and I'm guessing there's maybe forty scarves in it. Good grief! How could I forget that! I should put those in my shoppe, huh.
Yours are gorgeous. Aren't they fun to make?
Congratulations, Amber!! So which one did you choose?
(HEY! My word verification is "rabbi"!! Seriously!!)
Yay! Congrats to Amber!
Hope you guys are having a good weekend!
Well, this is what I get for not coming around in a timely manner! Happy to catch up though, and see your lovely handiwork! Congratulations to Amber!
Looks like you had a great contest. I am so sad I missed it what an adorable fluffy scarf!!
Post a Comment