Um...there's just no way to say this. I'm so glad that amidst the financial crisis we're all experiencing, I'm so appreciative of my hubby's perspective and sense of humor...
He played Tom Petty's "Free Falling" for us today, and we all danced. :)
What can you do?
8 comments:
Woo Hoo, dancing with you sweetie.
Love that!
Well, you can dance or you can cry, I guess. Dancing for me, please!
That's a great story! I love his sense of humor.
Absolutely - I told DH since the market's down, let's buy, buy, buy! We're either brilliant or oblivious!
Okay....so THAT is the best attitude EVER!!!!
I am so grateful Rex and I have work. I really am. I hope you are all well. I've missed you.
ok..now I'll be singin' that song the rest of the day...
a man after my own heart I tell ya!! finding a song to make you laugh, cry, or whatever is the BEST!
You have such a fun family! Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying right?
Post a Comment