I'm hoppin' on the bloggy giveaway bandwagon...
Giving something very similar to last year...but not the same. I made a few fun fur scarves for holiday giving, and I have one picked out just for YOU. Well, actually, I have a four choices. The photographic lighting is not the greatest, but you can see pretty much what they look like. I promise to have all strings woven in and have yours ready to go as soon as you win it.
In order to win: Please leave a comment telling me your favorite morning drink. Tell me how you fix it and how yummy it is for your tummy. For me, I fix a pot of freshly ground whatever's on sale coffee. BUT, I pour about a 1/2 t of vanilla and shake a dash of cinnamon on top of the grounds before I brew. Mmmm...When it's done, I add some fat free creamer, and I am in heaven. Well, at least as heaven as it gets down here. ;) What about you? Oh, and BTW, don't forget to tell me which scarf you'd like if you were to win.
Light blue fun fur. Verrrrry Soft.
Orange, red, and purple fun fur knitted with a skein of white fun fur.
Pink fluffy fun fur knitted with a skein of multi-colored pink, blue, periwinkle, mint green, and peach fun fur.If you would like to join the hoopla, please go here!
I'll draw my winner by random generator on Friday, Oct. 31st.

99 comments:
I make some Kona blend coffee and then add some turbino sugar and 1/2 and 1/2. Nothing fancy but oh how I look forward to it. Your scarves are beautiful.
cool !!!!
by
billy
I'm not much of a hot drinks person so tend to open up a can of coke.
Your scarves look so soft
Strong Hot tea with sugar and cream
ANg
My favorite morning drink is warm milk, warmed up in the microwave. Sometimes with hot chocolate stirred in :)
Love a good cup of coffee with a dash of cream and a tad of sugar! Missed it when I was prego!
vinceandkara@yahoo.com
Strong coffee with one packet of Splenda and a bit of vanilla soy milk. Yummmm.
The scarves are beautiful! I especially love the pink one!
Love, Beautiful Handmade Wood and Resin Pendant
My favorite morning drink is Starbucks Breakfast Blend. Nothing added, made at home. I love the Dark Blue scarf!
Would love a scarf- any scarf:-)
Sweet tea, over crushed ice, prepared by my husband, and waiting for me on the bathroom counter to wake me up before my shower.
I can't start my mornings without home-brewed Folgers.
Your scarves are really pretty!
My favorite drink in the morning is a simple glass of orange juice.
I like the light blue scarf. Thanks for the chance to win!
I pour about 2 T of Torani's coffee flavoring (vanilla syrup basically) into my coffee each morning...ah!
I love that last scarf - the blue one. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
I make a pot of whatever Fair Trade Organic Coffee we have on hand - usually a Sumatra or something similar. I like mine with sugar and cream. Yum. My favorite is the last scarf with the dark blues. Thanks for the giveaway!
I love hot chocolate. Your scarves are beautiful!!
OK, my favorite drink:
Tea....
Here's how I make it:
I hot cup of water
1 1/2 teaspoons of turbinado sugar
1 Bigelow Mint Medley tea bag
AND
1 Starbucks Green Ginger tea bag (thanks to my daughter who gets me a box cause she works at Starbucks)....
MMM.... I love me some hot tea.
Now for the scarf. I like the dark blue one at the bottom. You did an awesome job. They are
be U ti Ful!!!!
I'm still wanting to learn that crochet hooking thingy!
Hugs, friend!
I'd love either one of the blue scarves...
My favorite thing to have in the morning is Guatemalan coffee from Azotea. I visited there last year, but now I'm out of coffee... I drink something cheap called Colombian Ground when I don't have anything fancy, and put a lot of vanilla creamer in.
Oooh, ooh, pretty!!!
Well...we do smoothies most mornings (at least until it gets cool, and we start doing the hot chocolate thing). My favorite smoothie is a little bit of vanilla ice cream, some blueberry yogurt, some fresh blueberries, little bit of pineapple juice, and ice.Yummo!
I just discovered coffee, though, and last night made me a coffee drink with: french vanilla creamer, a spoonful of sweetened condensed milk, and topped off with whipped cream. (i actually talked about it in my blog today. LOL)
And when all else fails...a big glass of iced sweet tea usually does it for me! That's what I drank this morning!
Since I am not a coffee drinker, I heat up a cup of water and add lemon juice.
they are so lovely
I love coffee in the morning
instant with milk and 2 sugars
Jen
My preference is to go through the drive-thorugh at Starbucks - medium sugar-free fat-free caramel latte...but I have an espresso machiine at home and generally make one myself (for 1/10th the cost!)
Gretchen, your scarves are beautiful! I love the dark blue one.
My favorite morming drink is hot chocolate, with tons of tiny marshmellows.
i usually have iced tea - odd i know - but i just dont like coffee!
ooo i'd love to win it!! i like hot chocolate or tea..not a coffee person
Hi Gretch...Chock Full of Nuts coffee is my dream drink..I set it up the night before so I don't have to wait! Just cream, thank you ma'am, nothing like the pure taste of the creamy coffee...don't do steak sauce either...hmmm...no frills me which is why I love the blue. You're a very talented lady.
Sandi
mine is boring...just a big glass of H2O.
margelina@comcast.net
skim milk extra cold!!!!
jenniferaugust at yahoo.com
I love the scarves!
If I am in the making a good cup mood, I like to add a little mexican vanilla, a TEENY bit to a BIG pot of coffee.
Or just some funky new flavor of creamer. hah!
Or a super cold diet can drink. Or some cold strawberry skim milk. 8-)
thanks!
Well. I used to be a die-hard coffee drinker, but I gave it up when I got pregnant and never really went back. I still love it, but I rarely fix it for myself. So...usually just plain ol' water. Boring, right?
I love the dark blue scarf...beautiful!
They all look yummy but count me in for the light blue scarf.
I have to have a simple sweet chai tea when I wake up. I like it better w/ raw sugar than the reg. processed kind but... the sweater the better.
Thanks!
Robin - cokelush at gmail
Hi! I live overseas so I'm not signing up to win a scarf - although I love them! BUT I did want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. Your writing makes me laugh everytime.
BTW I drink really boring instant decaf. coffee almost every morning. I'm the only coffee drinker in the family and hate to go to the trouble of making a pot just for me. And I've been off caffeine since the summer. Although I allow myself a capuccino with the real stuff just about every Friday at a local coffee shop.
i love a caramel machiato when i can :)
the scarves look so fluffy :) Thanks for hosting such a generous giveaway! I hope i'm the lucky winner. :)
HEY GRETCH!!! Man I've missed you!! I was just thinking of you the other day wondering how you were!! So glad you found me!!
Love the scarves, count me in! ;-)
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
Sorry, I guess I should play by the rules. My favorite morning drink is a cup of Dunkin' Donuts Orinal blend coffee, w/ a heaping tablespoon of Vanilla-Caramel Coffee-mate and one pack of Splenda.
I'd like the third (multi-colored speckled) scarf, please!!!
Our coffee pot has a timer, so it's always ready when I come down the stairs, and that's my favorite drink - coffee that is ready when I am, regular coffee with some flavored creamer - lately I'm into the vanilla chai or any of the holiday flavors - gingerbread, pumpkin and I'm still saving my peppermint mocha for December. I love the third scarf, would wear the daylights and would treasure anything made by you.
My daughter would LOVE the 0range, red, and purple scarf.
I guess I'm just boring. I use regular old Columbian blend coffee (Maxwell House) and add about a tablespoon of fat-free French Vanilla coffee creamer (liquid) to it. That's it!!! Not too exciting but it sure gets me going in the morning. I have that EVERY morning. Usually two cups.
Thanks for a beautiful giveaway!
HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net
Since I'm pregnant, I've switched to herbal mint tea in the morning...it calms my tummy. But I sure do miss my dark roast coffee with pumpkin creamer!! If I would win I'd choose the dark blue scarf..very pretty!!! Thanks for the giveaway!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
I love the pink fluffy scarf, but there all so pretty! And your morning coffee sounds yummy! I like to drink folgers coffee in a tea bag, and add a lil sugar and some coconut creme creamer!
I just brew an organic coffee (easier on the stomache) and add my flavored creamer (varies by season right now it is peppermint mocha, eggnog, carmel apple or pumpkin spice)!!
I love the dark blue scarf..so pretty!!
amitymatthia [at] hotmail.com
If it is cold, I make a vanilla cappaccino. If it is warm, I have a diet soda.
Holy moly!! Look like there's a ton of folks who want your scarves!!
I must start each day with a cuppa joe. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just a cup of coffee with a tad bit of sweetener in it.
UNLESS I go somewhere with froo-froo java. Then you already know what I like. VENTI WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA WITH WHIP, if you please...
(And I really like the dark blue scarve, just so you know.)
oh, you give me such a boost...thanks for ever present encouragment, Gretchen!!
Now, I want a scarf :) The dark blue one...wowzers...great work!
I, to quote you, "lurve" me some whatever's on sale coffee...brewed just normally but then I get out my precious moments mug (with a heart shaped handle) and pour in some heaven by the name of Southern Butter Pecan creamer...add that HOT coffee and soothe myself immensely!!!
Most of the time I have a pepsi in the morning. But now with the snow that showed up today I will probably start drinking coffee again. I usually end up putting a lot of sugar and creamer in my coffee. I would love the beautiful pink scarf for my daughter. Thanks for the generous giveaway.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
pink fluffy for me. I always drink god old black tea, Red Rose from Canada. I find my hubby big coffee mug from Tim Hortons and fill it up dunk the bag and add a little milk and1 1/2 sugar, warms me from my head to my feet.
I drink hot chai in the morning. I get it in littl powder sachets so all i have to do is boil the water, pour in the powder, stir, and enjoy!
rose.barnsley@yahoo.com
For me nothing beats a nice hot cup of tea. Just plain old black tea most of the time, sometimes with milk and sugar, others with honey and lemon.
I love the dark blue scarf, it looks so warm and fuzzy.
I'm drinking only water these days, but I miss my plain 'ole iced tea in the mornings.
I like the dark blue
Thanks for the giveaway! >^..^<
wow thay are realy nice and well i olny like to drink eggnog at this time of year beside my coffee thanks
Well..LOL, I guess I'm kind boring, I drink regular Maxwell House with 2 sugar & 1 cream, I'm going to try the cinnamon before I brew in the morning!
If I win, I think the multi-colored pink one is adorable!
Chasity Clack
chowell_ga@yahoo.com
I love a nice hot cup of coffee with any kind of flavored creamer :)
Your scarves are gorgeous!
Thank you for the great giveaway!
kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com
My favorite morning drink is coffee with lots of sugar.
joyfulnoise4him@yahoo.com
My favorite morning drink is a aromatic cup of french roast coffee with cream and sugar. It makes me feel so warm inside and ready to start the day. I love the dark blue scarf.
thanks for sharing
ceashark at aol dot com
Oh, they're all so pretty, but I think I like the last one!
FOREVER, I've gotten up and made myself a cup of chai with 1 tsp turbinados sugar and half-n-half. BUT LATELY, I've been having a cup of coffee with a splash of pumpkin pie creamer and a splash of half-n-half.
FUN giveaway, girl!
I like trader joes herbal tea in the morning,really easy I know!
The scarf's are gorgeous. I think i would pick the first blue one!
all depends on mood and if I want cocoa, cider, tea or cofee or just want a cold diet soda
hot cocoa - 1 T sugar or 1 packet splenda, 1 T cocoa powder, 3 T water. microwave 20 seconds. add milk, microwave another 1:40.
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
Whoooooa! 58 comments and counting? You won the bloggy jackpot today, woman!
Okay...my favorite morning drink: You take a giant glass.
Fill it with ice.
Add water.
That's it.
(Not very exciting, I know.)
Now as for my favorite hot beverage which I enjoy most in the evenings when the family is relaxing and I've got a good book in hand? That would be Dunkin' Donuts Original blend coffee...piping hot with half & half. Creamy decadence. Or Earl Grey tea with cream and sugar. Kind of a toss-up there.
A big mug of hot, steamy, black coffee. Boring, but it gets me going in the morning! Oh, I love the light blue scarf. Thanks for the give-away! Stacy
If I do have time in the morning for a drink, I'd make some breakfast smoothie with a fruit (strawberries, mango or blueberries), with some yogurt, milk and banana.
I'd go for the pink scarf.
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
My morning drink is boring, but refreshing - - a BIG glass of water!
light blue is pretty
I uh drink either milk or orange juice, haha
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I like the dark blue fun fur, I need something to spark up my old beige winter coat.
My morning drink is always coffee made in my french press. I drink it black only because I don't need any extra calories. Thanks for the great giveaway.
3oink63moo484 (at) gmail(.)com
My favorite morning drink is a glass of 3/4 orange juice, 1/2 sparkling water or 7-up. It gives me the boost I need to make it out the door!
And I LOVE the dark blue fun fur scarf! So pretty!
Thanks for the giveaway!
saharagreen at gmail dot com
Strong cup of coffee and in the winter months I add a splash of Baileys Irish Creme on the weekends. Makes you feel warm and relaxed.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
nice scarves... coffeee yesssssssssss!
skyskyaa11(at)gmail(dot)com
Coffee.With a dash of cinnamon and whipped crem.
And I love the light blue scarf.
I like my White Heron Organic Daybreak Marsala Chai, extra hot with two spoonfuls of honey and just a dash of milk. Sometimes, if I'm feeling ritzy, I'll sprinkle in a certain mixture of spices that happen to be my special secret. It's my little cup of heaven on earth.
As for the scarves, I love them all. I think every single of one them fits a certain mood I have, so I'd be honored to own any one of them.
boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd love the dark blue fun fur scarf...or the pink/peach one...too cute. I just drink plain 'ol coffee with hazelnut creamer...boring...but I only have one cup a day & savor every sip! Thanks!
I like the orange/red/purple rainbow. So colorful and cheerful!
As for my morning drink - every morning my husband makes a pot of coffee before I get up. He also fixes my first cup for me. Just two splendas and some milk, but it's made with looooooooooooove. LOL
I love hot tea - like peppermint - with lots of sugar. Really warms me up
jubys1mom(at)yahoo(dot)com
Pink fluffy fun fur would be the scarf I choose. And in the mornings I usually have a cup of coffee with just a bit of creamer. That or a sugar free red bull if I don't have the time, lol. How fantastic! Thank you for this giveaway; I hope I win :)
eyeslikesugar (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the dark blue fun fur scarf!
I drink a tall glass of water first thing in the morning - not much preparation involved!
akreese (at) hotmail (dot) com
I have to have my Coke!
Its the only thing I ever drink, the morning, afternnoon, night.
I love how cold and I guess the carbanation
palmersf at bellsouth.net
Coffee, non dairy creamer and some sugar in the raw.
I brew a cup of Senseo coffee every morning and add half and half to it. Your scarves are lovely. I like the dark blue one. Thanks for the chance to win!
i brew some cuban coffee in the mornings and add some hot milk and sugar. yum! cafe con leche! Awesome giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win!
I love both the light blue and dark blue scarves. I normally just drink water in the morning but I love the new salted caramel hot chocolates at Starbucks.
I love my morning coffee. Usually just take sugar (and a lot of it), but now that they have the seasonal creamers, I've been putting those in and less sugar.
Coffee. Hot and very strong with lots of cream. It's the first thing I do, get up, let the dog out, grind the coffee. . . ;)
My youngest would absolutely LOVE the Orange, red, and purple fun fur knitted with a skein of white fun fur scarf.
Thank you!!
Lalycairn(at) gmail.com
Coffee with flavored creamer! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!
ahiltzy@yahoo(dot)com
I love to start the day with hot chocolate. Your scarves are lovely, especially the dark blue one!
I drink tea in the morning.
I like the Pink fluffy fun fur knitted scarf.
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Typically I pop open a cold can of Coke & it is so yummy!
In the winter, I drink Green Tea with lots of sugar a lot of the time :)
Dunkin Donuts coffee made at home with some splenda and international delight chocolate mint truffle cream.
I love the pink scarf.
Deana
mchattons at yahoo dot com
Fresh ground coffee, with milk and two sweet and lows. That's how I start every morning. Your scarves are beautiful. If I'm luck enough to win, I would love the pink fluffy fun fur scarf.
My favorite is a Carmel Latte - I don't fix it, but Starbucks does - Skim Milk, Sugar Free syrup. Mmm!
I love the light blue scarf!
cgogis at yahoo dot com
I guess I like hot chocolate. Half water, half milk, lots of chocolate powder!!!! not a fan of marshmellows though.
rachelsrealdeals @ gmail.com
oh woops, i like the dark blue scarf.
rachelsrealdeals @ gmail.com
I love the light blue!
Plain old apple cider for me!
My favorite drink is a Tazo Chai hot tea!
I love the pink scarf!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
I don't do mornings. I tend not to eat or drink anything till lunch. Otherwise my stomach is not happy with me.
I make half a cup of coffee with sugar and milk.
I like the light blue scarf :)
shoreview3(at)hotmail(dot)com
My morning drink consists of me screwing the cap off of my yogurt drink ;) I like the third scarf the best!
I like the Dark blue fun fur. My morning drink is usually water but sometimes I drink hot chocolate with extra marshmellows.
Yuban! With sourdough toast and jam and butter.
Hey, where did these 96 comments come from! I read you all the time. They are LURKERS. I WANT IT!
Chai tea with just a little honey. Oh yum...but only during the cold months. Warm weather and just a tall glass of water in the AM for me!
Thanks for the give a way!
hot chai latte with whipped cream
I like the third scarf the most!
And my FAVORITE morning drink would be a mocha from Starbucks but I don't get those too often.
So... I just drink Starbucks coffee that I brew at home with one Splenda and a little milk and dash of cinnamon. YUM!
Post a Comment