Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Winners: Book 1 and Book 2

Winner 1 = Shanda.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:13 (oops, deleted the time stamp)

If you'll email me with your contact info, I'll send you Matters of Faith right away. :)


Winner 2 = Jenster.

I think I have your addy, but do me a fave and send it again, willya? Firefly Lane is soon on its way.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8
Timestamp: 2009-03-04 15:45:41 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES. WOO HOO.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations to the winners!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

lucky girls.

Carpool Queen said...

I guess I'll have to traipse to the liberry...

Congrats!

Shanda said...

Woo Hoo!!! I never win ANYTHING! Truly. God must have known that I needed something to cheer me up with all of the flu yuckiness surrounding me!

Can't wait to read "Matters of Faith!" I will pass it on after I am finished.

Thank you!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to the gals!

Sarah said...

Hey Gretchen! Just stopping in for a second to tell you how much I love your comments on my blog! I always look for yours--they never, ever fail to make me laugh! Thank you for reading my blog; you are one of my very favorites!!

Have a happy weekend!
Sarah :)

His Girl said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you!!