9. Soul Stitches just touched my heart.
8. Jackie's Chasing Bubbles Chasing Dreams also just spoke to me. Especially about how hard it is to lay down my agenda. To not curse interruptions--to welcome them.
7. Dana's schedule works for me.
6. Everso glad about these "first stirrings" from John.
5. Glad that Becky's kids are keeping her on her toes.
4. Completely gladacious about Whimzies White
3. The "Boy Named Nick" served as a good reminder that we never know who's watching us. Beautiful.
2. Thank you, Kellie, for making me glad about being present. And for the sweet CO memories this post evokes.
1. Over the moon glad about this visitor. :)
All this to say...I'm very glad about the folks who touch my heart on a daily basis. Next week, I'll get back to a "normal" gladitude, but this was fun and though not exhaustive, certainly gives a peak at some of my favorite smiles or thoughts of the week.
10 comments:
I love this idea of sharing your friends! So glad that "Soul Stitches" touched your heart.
Have an AWESOME week with Mer!
Thanks for the link. I love it when God can take the crazy parts of my life and encourage someone else...its completely humbling.
Also, I think we all need to take Whimzie out (Like for lunch or something) for "sharing" her crack recipe. I tried it this weekend and I am not sure if I should take her name in vain or send her a present!
Happy Monday!
Awesome links!!!! I loved them all!!!
(Yeah, popcorn for dinner works for me!)
That popcorn is GONE at my house. Gone baby gone!
This is going to be a great week for you!! Already starting off on a good note.
I'm glad my cat wasn't dead when I got home.
I'm so glad you liked it! Of course it's white chocolate and popcorn. What's not to like?
Do I get to vote? I vote you and Kellie take Whimzie to lunch! And Kellie is free to take my name in vain AND send me a present. I'm just that easygoing.
Plus I'm glad to have the company in my addiction.
Love this list. It was just plain fun clicking to and fro to see it all. Thanks!!
Great list sweetie.
For some reason the links didn't work for me. I saw none. I must be in a bad computer state.
Ooh, fun list, Gretchen - and thank you for mentioning me!
I am a little jealous that you get to meet up with Mer...y'all are going to have a blast!
I agree with Jackie. Did you know my other two bloggy BFFs are having a MIRL this week (I think it might even be Thursday) too????
Post a Comment