So I saw this at
Suzy Q's place, and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I'd lurve to know more about my readers--in the most non-stalking, friendly way possible--so if you're game, give me a comment wherein I have permission to interview you. I'll ask 5 questions, and you have dibs on privacy, etc. Me thinks this could be fun.
9 comments:
Interview me dear one.
go right ahead...ask away~ ;)
Ooh, that's a really fun idea. As a writer, I'm usually the one doing the interview. So being interviewed would be cool. :-)
Okay, Denise, I've already emailed you. I think it's gonna be fun. Tiffani, I'll email you, and Cheryl, I need your email addy. Mine is gretchen[dot]hanna[at]comcast[dot]net.
For anyone else who would like to play, if I don't have your email, just shoot me a quickie with your info. :)
I think you already know a lot about me, but there's nothing you could ask that would bother me. if you need a guinea pig I can be one.
Well, you've seen the things I've written about on my blog - what with the reconstruction and all. Ask away!! Sounds like fun! :o)
oh! count me in! sounds like FUN!
I'm crawling out of my cave now. :-)
I can't imagine what else you'd want to know about me, but I'll be a victim if, after you interview all these other nice ladies, you still need one.
Oooh! I wanna do it! is it too late?
Post a Comment