Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Funny Valentine



My sweetie doesn't really read my blog. I may send him over today...then again, I may not. Here's a quick list of why I genuinely, completely, and most-excellently lurve my Valentine:

1. Because he is the best husband ever.

Happy Valentine's Day Big. I lurve ya.xxxooo me

Photobucket

12 comments:

Jenster said...

'nuff said! Love the photo, too!! (6 months, baby!!)

His Girl said...

so so so pleased with this post. lurve mine for the same reasons.

Suzanne said...

Awww...what a great picture!

Have a great day!

Jackie said...

That sums it up! Love the pic of the two of you. Happy Valentines Day!

Mandy said...

I love it! Very short and sweet! You are a very cute couple. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and being the first to post encouraging words as I try this yet again. :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto, and amen.

Denise said...

Very well said my friend. Happy Valentines Day to you two love birds. I love that picture.

Becky said...

Aww, great photo and great post.

Happy Valentine's Day, Gretchen!

P.S. You can interview me if you'd like. ;)

Cheryl Wray said...

This picture is SO SWEET!!!! You guys are adorable.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Awwwww...hope you had a nice day with your Valentine.

Girl Raised in the South said...

This was pure Gretchen - loved it!

Barb said...

What a sweet picture of you two. And your list is perfect - short and sweet but entirely complete.