
Next time I'm calling a bakery.
My poor daughter is going to wake up in about 7 hours and try to be nice about how these turned out. Well...at least I know they t.a.s.t.e. good. Sigh. I am soooo over that "fast and easy" piping frosting. Hmph.
I suppose it's not too late to get a last-minute box of SpongeBob Valentines...
Okay..I'm going to bed. I'm not even going to fully clean my kitchen.
His mercies are new each day.
8 comments:
Bless you sweetie, everything will be fine. I love you.
those are a-dorable.
methinks oneself is one's own worst critic.
Ummm...you can decorate cookies for me any day. I think they look just wonderful, and I can only imagine how great they taste. Which is what counts. :)
I think they look great. What on earth are you talking about!
And I know how much patience it took to write those names. She's gonna love them.
I concur with Amber...you are thine own worst critic...b/c I want one with MY name!! Yum to the O!
I think they look great...you were probably tired at the time..I bet they'll look even better after you've rested :)!!
They're perfect! You go, girl!
And for the record...I hate decorating cookies. I'm good at lots of things, but that's not one of them. You're a NICE mama!
Oh stop! Do you hear me??? :-) They are darling homemade hand decorated goodness...very sweet and loving of you
I think they'll look a whole lot better in the morning...when your daughter has seen them and gushes with delight...knowing that every kid would be THRILLED to receive a cookie with their name on it!
That's some lovin' from the oven!
If you want to hear pathetic? I didn't even realize Jericho's party was today...and hadn't planned ahead to send in treats.
Needless to say, dad had to make a stop off on the way to school, because my 'mini candy canes-leftover-from-Christmas' idea just didn't fly with him.
Post a Comment