Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Linky Lurve
Howdy,
Just wanted to send a should of linky lurve out to Judith, of Flight Song. She is the mamacita of two of my favorite bloggers, Bev and Barb. This post is elegant and timely. Clearly, writing well runs in the fam.
I just dropped by to check on what you're posting. Did not expect to read about myself. I really must visit you more often.
Suffering from some self imposed Cabin fever, not about this unruly leg. Now I'm off to see what you've been doing. More later, Judith, at Flight Song,
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the link dear.
I just dropped by to check on what you're posting. Did not expect to read about myself. I really must visit you more often.
Suffering from some self imposed Cabin fever, not about this unruly leg. Now I'm off to see what you've been doing. More later, Judith, at Flight Song,
Post a Comment