Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?

Fort Maker

Mathematicis Tutor

Frapuccino-Buyer-For-Dtr-On-The-Way-To-School-er

High Places Light Bulb Screwer-Inner and Taker-Outer

High Places Paper Towel Roll Grabber

Big Bang Theory Enjoyer

Soda Pop Achiever

Reader Extraordinaire

Broncos, Buffs, 'Hawks, Huskies, and Sometimes Mariner and Avs Fan

China Traveler

Great Provider

Unwavering Supporter of Mom and D and J

Gentle

Funny

Scary-Smart

Undeserved By Us, But So Loved.

Photobucket

P.S. I bought you a card, but I don't know if I can find it. xxxooo me.

6 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

The P.S. cracked me up. And anyone who buys a Frappucino on the way to school ROCKS!!!

Mich said...

The P.S. remark is so me. I always buy something for the right birthday and holiday, but half the time it doesn't get given on the special day because I have misplaced it or have forgotten to mail it. I am so glad I am not alone.

Enjoy your day with your very special guy!

Tiffani said...

Happy Father's Day, Big!!

Sounds like one heck of a guy!!

Shanda said...

I just found my husband's b-day card when I was trying to locate his father's day card so he got both today! ;) Glad I'm not the only one who thinks ahead and then can't seem to find them!!

Sarah said...

Super Daddy! May God continue to drench you in His unquenchable love.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

His Girl said...

i love when women love their husbands. good stuff.