Howdy! After a quick visit to my friends at Random.org, I'm here to announce that #8,
LaVidaCoffeeGal won the set of new cloth napkins. Since I know how to find you, LVCG, I'll be contacting you shortly to button down your order. Thanks for playing, everyone! BTW, let me also wish
HisGirl a very happy b'day! She's shy about sharing her b'day, but I hope she won't mind. (bwah-ha-ha).
8 comments:
Congrats to the winner.
Hahaha. Oh, man yes, I am so shy!
Also, congrats to LVCC. *Waiting for an invitation for lunch with fancy napkins*
I'm going to invite myself over to her house to see them :)
I'm bummed that I didn't win, but because I love the CoffeeGal, I'll let it slide.
Congrats!!
Congrats to the winner.
Thank you! I am so excited! I think this is the FIRST ever contest I have won on the blogs....and I've been here a while!
And why don't y'all come to NC and have lunch at my house!
THAT would be fun!
Can I come to Kellie's too? :) :)
Can't believe I missed out on that one!
Post a Comment