Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's never too late to learn new words, children.

Can you say, "canine corprophagia", children?  There.  I thought you could. 

Can you say, more $trouble$ than she's worth (no matter what her smiling face says)?


Photobucket

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Our dog used to roll in it...but this may be worse.

Blah.

Mich said...

Ahh...cute doggie.

Denise said...

Such a sweetie.

Unknown said...

Our dog rolls in it and eats it.

And to make matters worse, she doesn't have even half as cute a smile.

But she did save me from a stange man who drove his pick-up into the middle of my driveway last week (while I was mowing the lawn) and scared the corprophagia out of me.

So I guess I'll keep her.

Amber said...

Uh...gross.

Good thing she's cute.

O Mom said...

Oh my goodness! Why why why?

Carpool Queen said...

Kellie.

Snort.

Tiffani said...

Oh I hope Shugey doesn't pick up this habit from her sweet cousin-dog Annie...

She is darlin'. But, EWWWWWW. She isn't barfing lizards yet though..I'd take the cornucopia (or whatever it's called ;) And your other dog only barfs socks?! right?! that's worthy of a circus act in my opinion!! ;)

Jen said...

BLECH! Our dogs did that, too.

makes you wanna give him a big ole kiss, doesn't it?

Sandy said...

Gretchen,
I'm responding to your post on my blog... with tears in my eyes. I'm not only NOT offended, I feel honored that you would want some of my "motherly advice". I sure don't have all the answers, but my heart goes out to young moms who are trying to "do it all" on their own. I want to be a Titus 2 woman, encouraging when I can. I'll be praying for wisdom & patience for you! Sometimes we just have to try different things & see what works & what doesn't.
And thanks for stopping by to "visit" me.

whimzie said...

Now, there's a link on which I wish I hadn't clicked.

Becky said...

That smile...it's so adorable.
The breath...not so much.