I wasn't prepared for this:
in my
Yeah, evidently, Mr. Rat crawled into my engine and started gnawing at wires.
I can give you 308.65 reasons why I'm going to purchase some D-Con the next time I'm out. Gonna add some of that to the inside of my hood in strategic places to discourage any repeat offenders.
Thank the good Lord that Mr. Rat et.al limited his excursions to the engine. For if I had seen "evidence" in the interior...I'd be somehow, some way...getting a new car.
My husband calls me Rat Girl.
He thinks it's funny.



18 comments:
*shudder*
that is just plain awful!!!
and your post title?
HILARIOUS!
*gross, gross, gross*
You guys could be Bat Man and Rat Girl if Big could come up with a bat story. ;)
And hey, at least the rat didn't come out and run across your feet while driving on the INTERSTATE. That happened to a friend. It's a miracle she didn't wreck!
Yuck, yuck. Bless your heart.
We know how you are. You just wanted to be able to rename your car the Ratmobile...;)
...I can't stop shuddering...
This happened to a lot of people in AZ with pack rats...they'd make whole nests in car engines! Yuck!
Although rats aren't ideal....so glad it wasn't the $800 maintenance light that flashed...that happened to us last year.
Please tell him to stop calling you that. Now. Because that's just gross. This whole story is just gross. How did I not hear you scream all the way from the Pacific Northwest. Because I would have screamed! Like a silly, little girl.
P.S. I didn't even know this was possible for rats to do, so thanks also for something new to obsess about.
I don't even know what to do with this. Rats are so vile.
We used to have mice (bats, birds, even rats--but they stayed in the basement) in our farmhouse growing up. When a mouse would get into my special candy or something, I would get SO ANGRY. Death by trap wasn't violent enough. I wanted REVENGE.
(wow, here come my true colors.)
Anyway, feeling some anger toward your rat. Did they actually find the rat or just the evidence? Was he sitting up in there all alive and stuff?
Oh my, I thought you were kidding. You really had mice or some other rodent inside your engine? I guess because it's warm in there and the outdoors isnt so much right now? Thank goodness they stayed in the engine. I had a girlfriend who had a snake crawl into the inside of her car - her husband didn't let her know til it was out, but that was after she'd ridden in the back of the hatchback, with the door open, all the way to the hospital for a back that went out!!!
that's just wrong.
Is the 308.65 reasons the amount of damaged that was caused? Maybe you could send PETA the bill?
Just kidding, I'm sure PETA people are not to blame.
Am I mean for making fun of PETA? (sorry) :)
Oh.no.no.no.
But it is slightly better than the snake that crawled up in my friend's van. Shud.Der.
That's really creepy! We watched a mouse climb out of the engine area and onto the hood of my car while I was driving down the road sometime last year, and I was about ready to pull up roots and move back to the 'burbs! Blech.
I love the new photo, by the way! And your comments, as always. They're my favorite and always make me laugh!
Shi-vers! I have a friend that had a mouse living in her car this summer. I would have SO wrecked the car if it were me!
Yuck!
what is this world coming to, when the rats of this world have to chomp on a three hundred dollar meal?!!!
Too funny...never heard of anything like this....a new one for me..
There's the heebie, and there's the jeebie.
You know, Mickey Mouse started out as a car rat and turned it all around. Just sayin'.
Eeeks! I feel so violated for you, lol.
When my sister first got married, she had something almost identical happen to her 'vintage' Volvo...though they first found a rats NEST, which was quite colorful, woven from all the colorful plastic wire coverings which it had gnawed off.
Post a Comment