Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just for a While...

I'm feeling the need to settle in and settle down for fall. This doesn't coincide well with my manic/obsessive/compulsive checking of email and blogs. So...for now. A bit of a break. I may pop in here or there, but for this next week, I'm going to re-prioritize, re-energize, and re-organize to the degree that I feel led to do so.

Luuurrrve ya!

11 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Have a great break!!! (But come back sooner rather than later!)

:-)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Totally understand. Enjoy your break!

Jackie said...

For a second I thought you meant closed for good when I saw that sign...and then I read the rest. Take your time, my friend, and enjoy settling into fall.

Jenn said...

You will be missed my friend, but I hope you enjoy a peaceful break. :o)

Jenster said...

You go on and do what you need to do. We'll be here when you get back. BUT WE'LL MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!!

smooches!

His Girl said...

what's all this sweet, "oh we understand" business?

whatever. some people can be so self-involved!

what if we NEED you? what then?

(oh, I'm kidding. enjoy your break. come back soon. lurrrve you back)

Suzanne said...

What HisGirl said..lol

I will miss you!!! Come back soon please!

Julie said...

I will miss you, but surely understand that you need this break!

Hugs,
Julie

Jenn said...

Just wanted to stop in to say hi! I was thinking about you this morning - hope your bloggy break is going well.

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Don't be a stranger -- see you soon!!! *smooches*

Girl Raised in the South said...

Good for you!