Thursday, February 4, 2010

This could cause an accident.


I don't know if you've seen many of these "Smileys", by Mazda, but the first time I saw one, it struck me as so funny that I could barely keep my eyes open and on the road, such was my laughter and tears.  I have no idea why I thought it was so funny, but then today, my son and I saw another one, and I have to say, maintaining composure was difficult.  I wonder if it's because we name our cars. 

Please file this under:  useless shared item.  BUT, it brings us one post closer to my 300 party.  Partay...Dude.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I've never seen that before, but really, how clever is it?

Prayers and blessings as you travel the road you're on now,
Rebecca

Marla Taviano said...

You might not want to invite me to your neck of the woods. I just might show up.

Cathy said...

This was the first time for me...and I have to say kind of reminds me of the pixar movie CARS. :)

LURVED chatting it up today. It really WAS the highlight for me.:)

Gretchen said...

Thank you, Rebecca. So appreciate it.

Marla--I'm not kidding. xxxooo

Cathy--so nice to hear your sweet voice today, and i agree about the Cars thing.

Mich said...

I would love to have a smiley car...something about that just makes me happy.

Denise said...

lol, funny.

His Girl said...

have never heard of such a thing! cuuute!

Angie said...

I've always thought that the front of cars looked like faces anyway. This one is great!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I don't know that I've ever seen that before, but it sure does make me smile!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

We think the backs of cars look like faces. Some look like bugs.

That's the best smiley car face ever!!!