Happy B'day to a wonderfully wickedly amazingly gleefully beautiful woman.
If I were with you today, I'd have to share you with Adam and Amber, but (ahem) I'd totally take you to Wicked for your 2000th time, and my 2nd time. We'd try to be quiet as we sang the songs, and tapped out the tunes with our toes.
Then, we'd sing the whole soundtrack, all the way home. We'd have a sleepover. Watch episodes of gLee, and fight over Mr. Schue. Though, for your b'day, I might back off Mr. Schue, and go for Finn. Just 'cause I'm nice like that.
And...if I ever (I will) come see you, and we don't do any of the above...well, it'll still groove because we've got each other. And we can share sugar and song in abundance.
I'm not even bitter about you being so much younger than me. See how I roll?
From knowing the lines to Me and Bobby McGee, to being able to talk musicals, to your sweet prayers and loving encouragement, no matter what the reason--I so appreciate you. Know how I know you're great?
Because you are 3 parts amazing, mixed with one part teeny bit naughty. Holla.
Lurve you! Cannot wait to hug your neck someday. Have a wonderful b'day!!!!!
xxxooo
Gretchen

11 comments:
Such a nice tribute.
What a sweet post. She's a lucky friend. I love the 3 parts amazing and the tiny bit naughty!!Oh and the Holla! Too funny :)
I know that girl!!!!!!!!!! :)
She's something, isn't she, that Tiff? Gosh, G...we're lucky to know such a great godly woman.
I think we should eat cake or something in her honor! Whatchasay?
(Her socks are going to be blessed off by this post!!!!)
WELL, BLESS MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL SO INCREDIBLY HONORED!!!
You are just so darlin' to me! This just made my DAY!!! I haven't checked on blogs til now since I was out getting a $170 car tag and groceries on my b'day!! But, what a way to make me feel so loved and special.
I just cannot wait for our time and I know Amb and Adam will graciously share...we will sing sing sing and love love love!! You make my heart smile so much Gretchen, you have loved on me so good over these past almost TWO years!
I love talking to you on the phone because you make me laugh and your voice just makes my heart fill up!! And you actually love my crazy accent!!
I CRACKED.THE.MESS.UP. over "3 parts amazing and 1 part naughty"!!! Adam was like "spot.on"!!
Thank you, my g-est friend ;) My birthday is better shared with you!!
I love you dearly!
I love this post because I love you and TIF!!!
I'd fight you both (and Amber too) for Mr. Schue, but since it's her birthday, I'd probably let her win. Sigh.
Oh, my goodness and AMEN! You said it, G! I think you have her pegged.
Can I go to Wicked with you girls? It would be my first time and I really want to go!! I already know all the words to Defying Gravity if that helps.
Birthday or not, I'm not giving up Mr. Schue that easily for her.
This post is 458 kinds of DEE-lightful! Happy Birthday, sweet darlin' girl!!!
Sweet post from one sweet gal to another...
I love that Whimz ain't even considerin' giving up Mr. Schue!! Again, thank you for giving me such a sweet gift today!
Way cute birthday tribute.
great b'day holla!
i think it's going to be a dangerous day when we gals gather in one spot... all the singing!!!
(i promise to sing in my veryquietvoice)
I totally love the Tiffani too. Such a cool chick!
Post a Comment