Thank you for reminding me that even though my Mom is far from perfect or even the Mom I would have chosen, she's still mine and she is a part of me that none can replace. And thank you too for the hope it is possible for her to make to Heaven, I just need to give it to Jesus! Blessings to you today.
Thanks, girls. I truly do know that she's in a better place. Our relationship was dicey on a good day. But still. You're never old enough to lose your mom. xxxooo
11 comments:
Thinking of you with much love and many prayers today sweetie.
prayers and blessings...
blessings to you this day... and thank you for a little jolt-reminder to appreciate the time I have with mine.
xo
Awww. Hugs, girl. Hugs. I've been thinking of my grandma a lot lately, too, and know how ya feel.
HUGS.
I miss mine too.
Thinking of you, my dear.
I love you.
Thank you for reminding me that even though my Mom is far from perfect or even the Mom I would have chosen, she's still mine and she is a part of me that none can replace. And thank you too for the hope it is possible for her to make to Heaven, I just need to give it to Jesus!
Blessings to you today.
Awww. Love you, friend!
Thanks, girls. I truly do know that she's in a better place. Our relationship was dicey on a good day. But still. You're never old enough to lose your mom. xxxooo
55 years - not nearly long enough. xoxoxo
Hugs, Gretchen. And prayers. Love you.
Post a Comment