This one...and the last are both from Mer's place. For some reason, I'm in the mood to talk about myself, I guess. But play along if you like. I'd love to see your answers.
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch
1. Live with Regis and Kelly (but I only get to watch occasionally)
2. Private Practice
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Friday Night Lights (have I totally missed this one this season???)
5. Survivor
6. The Amazing Race
7. Reruns: M*A*S*H, Little House, Touched by an Angel, 7th Heaven
8. What Not to Wear
8 Places I Like to Eat
1. Gallo De Oro
2. Taco Bell
3. Azuls
4. La Palmera (are we sensing a theme here?)
5. Macaroni Grill
6. The Melting Pot (alas, it's a once a year treat only)
7. Emory's Lake House (surf/turf/good eats/pretty view)
8. Panera Bread
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. My daughter fell ill with a bad cold. PTL--not strep!
2. I went grocery shopping.
3. I did some laundry.
4. Got gas.
***should I just stop here, or are you transfixed?!***
5. Watched A Charlie Brown Christmas with Drama Girl as she ate her popsicle. How I lurve that special.
6. showered
7. did devotional and gladitude Monday
8. (yawn...) it rained.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Drama girl feeling better. I love having her home, but hate it for her when she's sick. Plus, she's a bit...dramatic...when she's ill. Easy tears and oh, the whining. But I don't blame her a bit.
2. Seeing some dear friends on Friday as we finish up week 2 of the play. We've been friends with both sets of peeps for around 10-12 years, so it's nice to have them come and to reconnect.
3. Finishing shopping, making, wrapping and posting our Christmas gifts.
4. Lighting the 3rd week advent candle at church with Drama Girl and David.
5. Going to our worship ministries Christmas party. I've never gone in the 6 plus years I've been involved because Big didn't want to attend. He's willingly and graciously going, and I'm ecstatic.
6. Christmas break with the kids and Big. We've been so busy. It'll be nice to just chillax.
7. Sewing for fun. I envision a quick Christmas runner for my table. A girl has to have her fun, even at the expense of sleep. :)
8. The new beginnings of 2009.
Let me know if you decide to join in. :) SDG!
5 comments:
I enjoyed reading this dear.
just so you know, I read your blog faithfully!
I just don't comment faithfully.
but I do love reading what you have to say...you have such a great way of turning my head around where it goes!
Hope your party was fun!!!
Oh...you haven't missed Friday Night Lights. They have a deal with DirectTV where it started showing there, but it will return to regular tv in January, I think. If it sounds like I don't know what I'm talkin' about...it's because I sorta don't. But it's something like that anyway.
I am glad you have been in the mood to talk about yourself. It is fun learning more about you. You should come visit us in Texas, we have great Mexican food or we can go to Panera (love that too!).
Post a Comment