Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
Oh but this brings tears to my eyes...thank you for this Gretchen.I am sorry to have been such a bad friend of late. I will try to get back to more regular blogging soon...I think about you all SO often.Lve,Sue
Awwwww... is the first thing that came to mind. :o)
Very sweet.
You did. And it does. :-)
What a couple of cuties! We are going to try to get the boys a puppy in January.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh but this brings tears to my eyes...thank you for this Gretchen.
I am sorry to have been such a bad friend of late. I will try to get back to more regular blogging soon...I think about you all SO often.
Lve,
Sue
Awwwww... is the first thing that came to mind. :o)
Very sweet.
You did. And it does. :-)
What a couple of cuties! We are going to try to get the boys a puppy in January.
Post a Comment