Philippians 4:4-7 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Friends, my girl Mer could use a bit o' the body of Christ around her. Please go give her a love and pray for her if you feel so led.
love you Mer!
6 comments:
Thank you, friend.
Oh...two weeks from tomorrow. :)
On my way there sweetie. I love you.
I'm a bit behind on blogs, but thanks for the tip to head to Mer's blog and pray for her.
Also, love your blog background. Great minds think alike! :)
Hope your week is off to a great start!
yes, i'm praying for mer too... it's so awesome to have this support system at the click of a button and then the bending of a knee, yes?
also, look at you and your quilty blog! tres chic!
I'm on my way and praying as I go.
Mega dittos!
Post a Comment