Sarah reminded me to post this for all to see. Little Ashley Adams is a triple organ-transplant survivor. She is just 3, and is part of the best family. However, life for transplant patients is so variable--one day they can be doing extremely well, and the next, near death. Trish, Ashley's mom, has poignantly shared Ashley's story and the story of the rest of the family. Please give a visit and pray, pray, pray. If you choose to comment, know that it will not show. About a year ago, Trish disabled comments because of the occasional horrid things that would crop up on her blog. There's no room for anything but positive energy and prayer for this little girl and her family. I just wanted to clarify, though, in case you expected to see a comment.
Go here.
SDG!
4 comments:
I will pray.
Holding this little angel in my prays and sending healing energy.
Oh my...I will be praying for her and her family.
I'm sending lots of positive thoughts & will hold them all close in my heart!
Post a Comment