Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
What are you making? It's beautiful...so beautiful... I'm so impressed!!!Hugs,Julie
What pretty squares you are making! Is that for the baby quilt? Agreeing with Julie, very impressive. :o)
Very lovely my friend.
Yes, girls, this is the baby quilt. I'm workig on the other type of square today and probably Sunday--hoping to finish this before I go to CO so I can give it to the awaiting grammy for her soon-to-arrive granddtr. :)
OOoooh...that is one of my FAVE quilt patterns! (I made a wall hanging out of that same one for my MIL a few years back.) That fabric is darling!I can't wait to get my craft room organized. After Christmas, I'm going to take up quilting again.
It's going to turn out lovely!!
It looks like you've been busy. The quilt will be beautiful and the recipient I'm sure will be very blessed by your talent. :)
OH how beautiful...the colors, the pattern...music to my eyes, Gretchen!!!
Me lovey da square--es.
Ooooooo, purty....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What are you making? It's beautiful...so beautiful... I'm so impressed!!!
Hugs,
Julie
What pretty squares you are making! Is that for the baby quilt? Agreeing with Julie, very impressive. :o)
Very lovely my friend.
Yes, girls, this is the baby quilt. I'm workig on the other type of square today and probably Sunday--hoping to finish this before I go to CO so I can give it to the awaiting grammy for her soon-to-arrive granddtr. :)
OOoooh...that is one of my FAVE quilt patterns! (I made a wall hanging out of that same one for my MIL a few years back.) That fabric is darling!
I can't wait to get my craft room organized. After Christmas, I'm going to take up quilting again.
It's going to turn out lovely!!
It looks like you've been busy. The quilt will be beautiful and the recipient I'm sure will be very blessed by your talent. :)
OH how beautiful...the colors, the pattern...music to my eyes, Gretchen!!!
Me lovey da square--es.
Ooooooo, purty....
Post a Comment