



- Seeing if the 11.5 year old wiener dog can still swim...
- Soothing the Golden Retriever's allergy skin (We call her "Patch" because that's the type of family we are...) in some brackish Sound water
- Building forts; I'll be sure and wear something a bit more flattering. But the cowboy hat s.t.a.y.s.
- Taking too many pictures of bald eagles and thanking God that we live in the land of the free because of the brave.
- Thanking God for my family and His splendor. I can't imagine how He made what He made.
- Thanking God for my bloggy sisters and their families, and hoping they have a delightful weekend.
Genesis 1:31 (NIV)
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good...


16 comments:
LOVE the pics! Your family is beautiful, and those eagles are incredible!
So, what's the deal with all the logs strewn on the beach? I'm curious.
Oh my goodness. These photos make me grin! Beautiful people, beautiful birds, beautiful scenery...
Picture Overload is way better than chocolate overload. I can look at countless pictures of yours and never feel icky!!
What a slice of heaven! I am so jealous! Enjoy the quality time with your family this weekend (injured lip and all!) God bless you my friend.
very cool enjoy your 4th of July
Jen
I loved seeing the pictures of your family! Definitely no overload here. :) Gorgeous scenery also.
Can I just take a moment to brag?!? I'M GOING TO BE THERE IN TWO WEEKS!!!! Hooty Hoo!!!!!!
Wonderful pix! Thanks for sharing! We need to plan some family time...that's for the inspiration.
Hi Gretchen,
Your family is darling! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend together.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. We will be in City Park tomorrow night watching fireworks. I'll think of you - that's so cool that we share that connection! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post after the weekend.
Enjoy your 4th!
Laura
Those are great pictures.
Thanks for the dress-up box idea. I may have to get started on one for a Christmas present.
Happy 4th. I like the hat!
I love the pictures sweetie.
Gretchen, I loved this post. "Brackish" and "Sound" are not words many Hoosier have in their vocabularies. Sounds like you have a great 4th planned. I have not forgotten to mail the book, but it will now be after the 4th, as I feared. Have a great day tomorrow.
Looks like fun! Enjoy your weekend.
these pictures make everything look so cool and pleasant and fabulous.
totally want to come. maybe I can gag GGG and take her place!
Great Pictures. Oh, I have this blog on my blogroll now. FInally
I am so jealous that you have beaches, water and eagles where you live. I have never seen a bald eagle in person. What an incredibly gorgeous day you had with your family. I enjoyed seeing all the pics of your family - what a pretty group. Also loved the cowboy hat - fun fun!
PS- Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog roll?
Oh how I loved the pictures...it all ooks so wonderful and yes, your family is beautiful, Mom (That's you!) included!
One can never suffer too much from photo overload! It is way too much fun!
I am trying to catch up with everyone tonight...I have missed blogging for a few days!
Hope you are doing just fine and smiling a lot!
Love,
Sue
Post a Comment