Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's All Up To You...

Howdy, howdy, howdy.

I'm not in a personal slump, but feel a bit o' a bloggish slump when I'm not doing something like my gladitudes or the Daniel study.

So...

I can either take a break.

Or...

I can use ellipses...

Or...

You can give me a tawpic to write about.  You can either ask me a question, or just, literally, tell me to write about something.  Because...I got nothin'.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Denise said...

I love anything you share sweet friend.

Marla Taviano said...

Use ellipses!! Use ellipses!!

Tiffani said...

I'm so with you on the blogging slump...I mean like FOR.REAL.

I wish I could tell you what to write b/c then I'd write it too..otherwise..I'll continue to use ellipses with ya!

Only 3 weeks till GLEE!!!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Why don't you write about what your fantasy is after your kids leave the house? What will you do?

O Mom said...

Not sure what ellipses are (sorry I'm probably the most uneducated blogger)
How about anything to do with being a Mom or a day in the life of your dog or pictures from the beach house or what is it you do all day or any favorite recipes your making lately........
ok I'll stop now.
:)

Carpool Queen said...

Tell me about your arch-nemesis in elementary school.

Mich said...

I want to know more about YOU! Sorry if you have already shared this info...

How did you and the hubby meet?
How did you decide to marry?
Why did you name your kiddos, what you did?
I don't know... what is your favorite color, song, hobby...

Amber said...

I feel ya, sister.

You can just discusss nothingness like how much you hate to clean toilets.

That's what I do. Because that's the kinda stuff that changes the world, baby. :)

LOVE YOU MUCH. JUST DON'T TAKE A BREAK.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Everything you share blesses me.....I think the slumps are going around...

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Slumpy here too.

I'm a fan of ellipses...but you already know that...right?

Angie said...

What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever paid too much money for?

Gretchen said...

It's the slump that's sweeping the nation.
I feel ya!

Tell us about the coffee shops.
Tell us about your life before kids.

Those 2 totally don't go together, but at least it's something. ;)

Anonymous said...

You know how I love your ellipses, friend!! (Hmm...That sounds a little funny, doesn't it?)