Well, I'll be honest, peeps...I'm putting on the spring banner b/c I'm trying to cheer myself up this week. I'm turning 41 on Sunday, and it's sort of a teeny bummer. Why? Because it's not 40! I don't care about getting older (I mean, what's the other option?). Actually, strike that. I am now just starting to feel aches and pains when I sleep and what.is.THAT.about?, but overall, I'm fine with the number. But seriously, how boring is it to say that you're 41? Plus, there are several folks who just turned 40, and they get to be 40 for a lot longer in 2010 than I did. Hmph...
But...this is a glad attitude post, so I will not deviate. For I need the glad. :)
10. I may have already opened my gifts from my in-laws, which might include a gift card here.
9. 'Course they may have also sent me one to go here, to this glad-filled institution of bargains (because I may or may not have mentioned that I am out of cute clothes and will have to start going around naked:
8. Perhaps the gladdiest part of the week has to do with this:


Big arrives home any minute.
7. Glad that my toe-tapping hubby has arranged for us to go to this:
in Seattle on my b'day! I'm thinking I might need to use a gift card for proper theater attire.
6. Glad that tis the season for these:
5. Watching my new friend of a friend on the Q makes my workout go quicker, and what's not to lurve about getting thru a workout anyway you can (so you can have more of #6, above).:
Hi, Albany! I am not a stalker.
4. Most especially glad about this book.
--so much so, I reviewed it here:
3. Glad for my dvr (btw, a b'day present from years' past), so I can keep up with this:
2. Glad for my children. They're healthy and growing, and though lately, they've been vexing me more than I'd like, I know that's equal parts hormones (all of ours) and missing their dad. Truly, I am blessed.
1. Did I mention my gladness for these?
Blessings on your week!








13 comments:
We really are flaternal, cuz I enjoy a good Reese's peanut butter egg too.
Goodness, Big was gone a long time this time.
Oy! Chicago! A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
And if it helps you to feel better, I won't get to be forty in 2010 at all. Nor 2011. And in 2012, for only three months.
Oh wait, smacking me? Yes, that would make you feel much, much better!
I'm just so glad you're back to Tweeting!!!
Chicago is AWESOME!!! What a fun date you have to look forward to. And love the gift cards you got as well. I could help you spend 'em. ;)
I heart that Eggy Schmegg oh so very much!
Chicago..be still my heart.
Glad you have birthday money/cards..I do too..wish we could shop together.
Mmmmm...reece's eggs....I avoided the temptation at the Walmarts last week, but I might not be able to resist now. Mmmmmmm...eggs....
YOU make me glad.
You make me smile every time!!!
Love your list!
I am NOT a teensy bit jealous about the Chicago thing...nope not me.;)
Well, I'm just gladididy-glad that you are back to Tweeting...I missed me some @whidbeygretchen somethin' fierce!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I am 46, now that is old. lol
Kellie, I will forgive u. But only b/c we r platernal twins. ;-)
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for the review on the Help. That is on my list!
Came over here from Meredith's blog.
Chicago, Albany, General Hospital AND Reese's????
This may be my most favorite Gladdy ever.
How perfect is this Glatitude List I ask you?
Sephora? TJ Maxx? Peanut butter & chocolate? Nights on the town? Albany? Chocolate & Peanut butter? Kids? DVR? Did I mention the Reese's? You are the lover of many wonderful things!!
Post a Comment