Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Book Club, Anyone? Bueller???

M'kay, so I have been wanting to join a book club for a while, now. But, with summer approaching, we all seem to run our separate ways. Would anyone like to do a book club with me? We can read, and then reconvene on the blahg/blawg in a few weeks or so to discuss highs/lows, or give suggestions for another book.
Tell you what: NO pressure. But, I'm choosing the book Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent, because I really want to read it, and think I will probably pass it on to my kids.

It's a tiny book, so if you're joining me, plan on coming back on June 29th, 3 weeks from today to discuss. Let me know if you're "in" in the comments. But if you've already read it, please don't spill the beans on any details till the 29th. Happy Reading!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Been wanting to read this.:)