Happy Birthday, Jenny!
Thirteen years ago, at 3:46 a.m., we officially made each others' acquaintance. What a joyous, amazing, whirlwind ride it's been. I am so very grateful and beyond honored that I can call you "daughter". I love that you're a try-er. I love that you have an easy laugh and a wonderful (sometimes naughty) sense of humor. I love that you are concerned about being your best and treating your body well. I love that you love Jesus--that relationship really has very little to do with me, but as times get hard and uncertain, I'm so glad you know to whom you can turn--the One who is always with you and withIN you. I love your beautiful-even-though-you-want-to-do-crazy-things-to-it hair. Even though it sometimes hurts my ears, I love that you live out loud, full steam ahead, life of high energy and joy. I love your amazing patience and compassion. You outshine me in both of those and teach me well. I love your independence. I love your need for Momma wake ups and cuddles. I love that you want to be taller than me--and probably will make it. I love your generosity of spirit, even though, let's be serious--sharing your b'day with Father's Day is NOT your fave. :) I love the way you wear 10% of your wardrobe, over and over and always manage to look cute. If I've done anything right in raising you, to God be the glory. You.are. magnificent.
I
Love
You.
xxxooo love, Mom.







3 comments:
This is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful young lady! Glory to God, for HE has done great things.
Aw, I hope your left-handed, mini you with a splash of her daddy, princess had a great day!
Heart you.
They really do grow up so fast, don't they?
Post a Comment