Monday, July 6, 2009

Gladdy Addy Tude--Where are you?

Some people have laptop computers, and I'm mightily glad for them and their technology. Others of us, however, compute on a big ol' PC. Still others of us are about to lose said PC for a week, in about 5 minutes, due to having floors sanded, stained, and finished this week. Whilst we're very glad for the floor-work. The computer must be retired.

So...I'm suspending all gladness for a week waiting a week to post me gladdyisms. I'll be in touch via Apple and perhaps if I can pry my son off it I'll use the other pc which is at the beach house. But, not making any plans. Lurve and miss, and glad for y'all.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

A WEEK??????

I feel the panic beginning to rise.

Unknown said...

I'm with CPQ. Must we all suffer for you to have nice flooring?

Just kidding! (sort of) ((no really, I'm kidding))

Can't wait to see the fruit of your unpluggity-ness.

Mich said...

You will be missed.

Amber said...

We'll miss ya around these parts, Jewels, but new floors?! A week at the beach house?! I don't think I'm feeling too terribly sorry for ya!!

See ya around the Apple!

Jenster said...

As you can see, you will be sorely missed. But like Amber said - new floors and a week at the beach? There's two gladitudes for ya right there!! :o)

Denise said...

I love you sweetie.

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh no...it's too long to wait!! LOL

Hope you get your computer situation fixed up real soon, and we'll see you again soon!

Girl Raised in the South said...

We're just on different waves or something. I'm finally back here and youre off with a mess at your house, and as soon as you get cleaned and caught up, I'll be back at the lakehouse that has no TV or internet. It'll make catching up even sweeter. xoox