Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Thank You, Jenster
Jenster's post just really made me think, and I believe the Lord spoke to me through her words today. It was that powerful. If you're one of the few of my readers who don't know Jenster's Musings, do yourself a favor: click here.
7 comments:
Aw, shucks! You do that to me ALL THE TIME!!!
Thanks for the sweet words, friend.
Jacked me up, er I mean, spoke to me too!
okay, that's it. when do we call to order the jenster fan club?
where should we meet?
when can it happen?
!!!!
tomorrow, maybe?
Oh my goodness, you girls are silly!!!!
Her post was awesome.
Thanks for sharing that. I went and checked her out, and gotta agree with you.
Hey Gretchen, I've got an award for you over at my place. :)
Post a Comment